Graphic Designer / Public Relations Employee (New York, Part Time)
West 8 urban design & landscape architecture, established in 1987, is an international practice with offices in New York and Rotterdam. West 8 New York Inc. is seeking a full-time employee to assist in a wide range of graphic and PR related tasks.
Candidates must be willing to commit to a part time basis, with preference given to longer commitments under key deadlines.
Candidate Qualifications & Characteristics:
- Graphic design knowledge
- Proficient in Indesign and other Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Basic knowledge in Publication & Printing
- Assisting on Social Media
- Basic knowledge of CMS
- Basic knowledge of Landscape Architecture
- Sensitive eye for photography, art and design
- Entrepreneurial spirit / commercial attitude
- Capacity to put together RFP’s/RFQ’s
- Documentation skills & archiving.
- Permits/Visas to work in USA full time
- Fluency in English – written and verbal
- Team player who is excited to collaborate, but is also self-motivated and can work independently
- Proactive, positive attitude, and able to work under fast-paced and changing conditions
Please send your CV and portfolio as a single PDF attachment no larger than 10MB to jobsNYC@west8.com. Be sure to clearly state your name and the position to which you are applying in the subject of your email.
added on: 05-11-2019