PR/Marketing Professional – New York
West8 New York Office has an immediate need for a PR/Marketing Professional with an architecture or landscape architecture affinity. Contributing to our multidisciplinary team this individual will be able to work collectively with all members of the firm. This position is based out of the West8 New York office. Candidate will report directly to the Creative Director and Principal in-charge. This is a full-time position but part-time is negotiable.
- Bachelor’s degree in a design related field, arts, history
- Previous experience in the marketing & PR field
- Previous experience in Social Media
- Strong conceptual, graphic, and design sensibility
- Good communication skills
- knowledge and experience with RFP/RFQ preparations
- knowledge and experience with business development and short term/long term strategic goals
- Proficient in Adobe Suite skills; Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and business oriented
- Basic knowledge of West8’s body of work
- Flexible Working hours
- Confidence in working in a complex and international environment
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Eligibility to work in the US
- Fluent in English, bilingual ability is an plus
Please submit your cover letter and résumé as single PDF file to the following email address: jobsNYC@west8.com . Please keep your PDF portfolio separately under 8mb or weblinks are also welcome to share. As a piece of advice: we appreciate simpler portfolios, showcasing related work to the profile requirements.
added on: 07-03-2018
If you would like to apply to any of our jobs, please send your application to our HR manager with the following email address:
jobs [at] west8 [dot] com
jobsNYC [at] west8 [dot] com
Applications should include:
- Portfolio of works
- C.V., including personal data, experience and software knowledge
- Letter of intention
West 8 has an international workforce and therefore requires a fluency in English.
Only personal replies by candidates will be considered. (Acquisitie naar aanleiding van onze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.)