Internship – Summer/Autumn 2021
Would you like to gain experience in an international design studio, learn from some of the best experts in the field, and make valuable contributions to ongoing projects?
Doing an internship at West 8 allows you to meet a wide variety of people, start to build up your CV, and learn about the many different aspects of working in a (landscape) architecture and urban design office.
- You are enrolled in a school or university and, where necessary, have a valid working/residence permit for the Netherlands.
- You are proficient in speaking and writing English.
- You are available for a period of at least 6 months.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Eager to work in a dynamic team and wants to push boundaries
- Able to communicate ideas fluently through drawings, sketches, physical and 3D models
- Excellent in their use of oral and written communication in both English and Russian.
Send your application with the following materials (max 10MB) to both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Internship application 2021“.
- CV and Motivation statement
- Information on duration and start of the internship
This is a position for our Rotterdam Studio. Successful applicants will receive a monthly stipend.