Junior Landscape Architect / Architect
West 8 is an internationally leading design agency in the field of urban planning, landscape architecture and infrastructure. At our headquarters in Rotterdam, more than 60 designers of different nationalities work on projects all over the world. We also have two branch offices in Brussels and North America. Our team designs parks, gardens, landscapes, urban areas, residential areas, public spaces and waterfronts. We also work on studies, concepts and visions related to climate change, water management and urbanization.
West 8 is looking for a :
Motivated junior landscape architect / architect
to participate in various inspiring and challenging projects both in Belgium, and the rest of the world. As a junior team member you support the design team during the entire design process.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Is eager to work in a dynamic team and wants to push boundaries
- Critical in their work and design attitude; works independently and goal-oriented
- Energetic, wants their knowledge to continuously improve.
- Able to communicate ideas fluently to communicate through technical drawings, sketches, models and 3D models
- Excellent in their use of oral and written communication in English. Proficiency in Dutch and French is a plus.
- You have a degree as an architect or Landscape Architect
- You can work smoothly with graphics software: AutoCad, 3D (preferably Rhinoceros, 3DSmax) , Adobe CC
What we offer:
West 8 offers you a full-time position, with the opportunity to grow in a stimulating environment in our Rotterdam studio. You can count on enthusiastic colleagues from all over the world. You will have the opportunity to contribute to a wide range of meaningful projects, while growing in your field.
Are you who we are looking for?