Summer Internship – 2022
Would you like to gain experience in an international design studio, learn from some of the best experts in the field, and make valuable contributions to ongoing projects across the globe?
- You are enrolled in a university program of landscape, architecture, or related field, or a recent graduate.
- Where necessary, you have a valid working/residence permit for the USA.
- You are available for a summer period of min. 3 months (Candidates able to stay 6+ months a plus)
Our ideal candidate is:
- A great team spirit, and eager to work in a dynamic team.
- Creative, through hand drawings and sketches as well as physical and 3D models.
- Knowledgeable of Adobe Creative Suite, AutoCAD and Rhino 3D. Knowledge of Lumion a plus.
- Interested in curatorial activities, graphic design, social media, publications and archiving.
- Charismatic, communicative and proactive – with an open approach to learning new skills.
Send your application (max 10MB) with your portfolio, CV and motivation statement (including your availability) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Philadelphia internship application 2022”.
An internship at West 8’s North American office allows you to meet a wide variety of people from across the world while learning about the different aspects of working in a (landscape) architecture and urban design studio. We can promise an informal, creative, engaging and dynamic working environment. West 8 offers a paid internship, in-person in our Philadelphia studio.