By weaving together shady pathways, a mosaic of ever-changing gardens, the bayou and other water bodies, West 8’s Master Plan for Houston Botanic Garden amplifies the potential of the site’s qualities and unites the site into a coherent, “only-in-Houston,” garden experience.
Please see more on the design development of Phase one “Botanic Beginnings” of Houston Botanic here.
Houston Botanic Garden team:
• West 8 – Prime Consultant, Masterplan Vision & Landscape Architect
• Clark Condon Associates Inc. – Role: Landscape Architects, Planting & Soil Design
• Overland Partners – Role: Architects – Welcome Pavilion
• Walter P. Moore Engineers – Role: Civil, Structural, and Bridge Engineering
• I.A. Naman + Associates Inc. – Role: Electrical Engineering
• Sweeney & Associates Inc. – Role: Irrigation Design
• Dykema Architects Inc. Role: Architects – Lagoon Pavilion
• Greenscape Pump Services Inc. – Role: Water Feature Engineering
• Olsson and Associates – Role: Soil Design Consultation
• Minor Design, Role: Signage and Wayfinding
• Berg-Oliver Associates, Inc. Role: Environmental Services & Land Use Consultation